Pages

Just as long as it's FUN and not like hard work....!

Wow! I started this blog way back in 2007!! What a lot of changes since then - but I'm still surviving, having a lot of fun and trying to keep pace with all of the novelties too. I have now almost given up clicking on PTC sites and have stopped spending time on writing online too.
Since May 2013 I have been paid both through Paypal and Crypto wallets.
Give it a try too!
Here I will update with the sites that I do well with right now.
My TOP site is new but already has over 2000 REAL PEOPLE active daily!

By the way, "earning" is not always referring to cash but to visits on my referral links to the sites that I use. Fir that I use a mixture of traffic sites including Traffic Exchanges (TE's), mailers and advertising sites. You will find my favorites here and I hope you will find then useful too.